Ozarks’ Kirkwood Tour & Travel is a family owned business with a history of military service. We honor and respect past and present military personnel. Let us do the work to customize your next reunion. Contract negotiations for lodging, banquet services, entertainment and transportation are done with your specific reunion in mind.
Branson was designated Missouri’s 1st Purple Heart City in 2012. Your service is appreciated and honored every day in our community.
Hotels range from locally owned to large chains. Entertainment options are endless.
- We use our resources and connections to locate the correct hotel for your group. We find the property that fits what is important to you: property size, rate, location, hospitality room, and on site dining. We negotiate the rates and policies for you.
- Whether you need an on site banquet function or would rather use local restaurants, we will arrange and negotiate the menu and pricing for you based on your request.
- Each city offers something different when it comes to activities. Let us arrange your area tours, museums and live attractions for you.
- Optional Activities
- Depending on the location you choose, we can provide a list of optional activities for your group. If visiting Branson, you will be given a list of discounted show/activity options available to you.
- As members of American Bus Association we have access to charter companies across the country. Let us use our contacts to find the correct size coach and knowledgeable driver to take care of your reunion.
- Registration Forms
- Let us customize your registration form to fit your group and your location. Mailed or email registration packets are designed for your reunion as needed. Members can call, mail or sign up on line – whichever is easiest for them!